This program is for people who are looking for an approach to wellness that promotes good nutrition and physical activity habits for the sake of health and well-being.
The Healthy Living Program uses the Health At Every Size ® (HAES®)* principles.
HAES® is an approach that respects and celebrates all body shapes and sizes. You don’t have to lose weight to become healthier and happier.
How to Access: No Physician Referral is Required
• Physician, Nurse Practitioner, or NFHT Clinician referral
• Self-referral by phone or in person
Program Activities and Services:
• Individual or group visits with a Registered Dietitian and/or Physiotherapist
• Group exercise and workshops
Goals for Participants:
• To enjoy a more positive relationship with food and activity
• Registered Dietitians
* Health At Every Size and HAES are registered trademarks of the Association for Size Diversity and Health and are used with permission.